Hello to anyone who maybe reading this blog.

 I would like to introduce myself to you after all these years of having this page I don’t think I have ever done that.

My name is Patsy and I am the owner of Amber Beauty Salon I am based in the Seymour Leisure Center and I have been here for 18 years.

This post today is about a new piece of equipment that I have gone out on a limb to purchase for the salon; it is a LPG M6 Alliance machine which treats the Face and Body.

I had this treatment 2 weeks ago mainly on my thighs and stomach and after 20 minutes I put my jeans on and was very impressed with the result so if you are looking for a better looking body and you diet and exercise then this treatment is for you.

For more information please check out my website www.amberbeautysalon.co.uk

Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booking Online