Body wrap Dilemma

Its Tuesday my column is almost full but I have a slot for one  more client, I receive an email from a client wanting a  Guinot Body Wrap today, I email back the time I have available my client is happy to come in at that time ,great I have a full column for the day.

Its 4pm my wrap client is in this treatment will take 1 ½ hrs, she is not a new client but due to GDPR she has to check our disclaimer form for information we hold on her and contra- indication for the body wrap.

That done I show my client to my room, I am set up for the body wrap the electric blanket is  on I am ready to go.

 I explain to my client what I would like her to take off and what to put on and when finished to lie on the couch and cover with the towel, I leave my client to get changed.

I go back to my client she is laid on couch as I walk to the sink to wash my hands I notice my client is shifting around  a lot I ask if she was okay she said yes but she didn’t like the knickers her had on, I ask her what was wrong with them?

My client pull back the towel to show me the disposable knicker I had left out for her to wear she had put them on back to front and the string part of the knicker was in a very uncomfortable place, I had to laugh while explaining to her that the knickers were on the wrong way round.

We both had a laugh and I left her to put them on the right way round, and how was your day

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your valuable information to us. We also provide some greatfull content related to your topic.
    Beauty Parlour In Vijayawada
    Best Home Beauty parlour Services in vijayawada

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lady who gonna become a bridal, she wants a stunner makeup on her wedding day, because she looking gorgeous in the whole party. Then this is the best destination for the best bridal makeup services.
    Best Bridal Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! Your given information about Beauty Salon is really informative and useful. Thanks for sharing your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing information!!! this is a golden opportunity for all makeup lovers. This blog has a great explanation for a major point of Bridal Makeup Services. I'm fully convinced of this blogging technique.
    Bridal Makeup Salon in Sahibabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have experience a lot of mishaps in my experience at a salon.Should be more vigilant on looking for more affordable yet compelling salon.Thank you! hope to read more about "beauty salon" it's very informative.
    MARICO Salon Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Booking Online