Booking Online



                                                     




Online Booking

At the end of  my shift on Saturday I checked to see if I had  any bookings for Sunday  I had none, I blocked out the later part of the day and said to myself I will check my column on Saturday night if there is no booking I will go to lunch with a friend.

 At 10pm that evening I check my column still no bookings so I blocked out the day and sat back with a nice glass of wine.

On Sunday morning I received a bit of a frantic call from my receptionist there is a client at the salon waiting for her facial that she had booked last week.

My receptionist said that client was getting a little angry with having to wait for her appointment. I finished that call and received a call from Seymour reception to say there is a client waiting for me and was I okay.

I decided to call the client myself she was not happy in the least; she had booked her appointment online last week.

 I asked if she had paid a deposit with her card to secure the appointment she said no but she had seen the appointment on the screen.

I then asked if her appointment had been confirmed by email or text she said no.

I explain to the client if your card has not gone through the system and you have not received a conformation text or email then you don’t have a booking, this did not sit well with the client so the call had to be terminated.

When booking online please make sure your card has been credited by the system and you have received a confirmation email or text, that way the client is not disappointed and the therapist is not left feeling bad about the whole situation.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog