January Newsletter 2016


         Happy New Year to everyone I hope you all had a great Christmas

We are in a year new and I will be making changes to my price list.
I have done my best not to increase the price of my treatments for quite a number of years.
 Due to this year’s increase by my products suppliers you will notice any increase in my treatment and products prices, this increase will not be effective until Friday 22 January 2016.



                                           January Special offer (No discount on this offer

Mix any 3 treatments for £60.00
Eyelash Tint (Patch test 24 hr)
Relaxing Back and Neck and Shoulder massage
Caci Jowl Lift
Express Facial
Products of the Month
                            Avocado Foot Creme 113g
                           Nailtiques Oil Therapy 7ml

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booking Online