Hi there!
Tina  has just given Amber Beauty a 5 out of 5 rating and left this comment:
Wow. I have just left Amber Beauty Salon and bumped into a friend who I haven't seen for many months.She remarked on how good and rested I looked. Well she was right. I have had a skin tightening facial which felt like a snake sucking and plucking my skin and which was intermingled with electrical pulses. It was weird and wonderful and so relaxing I fell asleep. It also had an immediate effect. Its called the Caci and LPG Glow Facial and is The Best. My area of concern is in my lower face where I have started to see the emergence of jowls. I am very critical and can honestly say that looking at my face now following the Caci and LPG Glow Facial, they are barely noticeable. This is the first time I have had this treatment and it is going to be my regular from now on. My skin is glowing and refreshed. I look and feel fabulous and a whole lot younger. I highly recommend,











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booking Online